LUD Changed very frequently

brijrajput

Registered Users (C)
All,
I have little bit complicated case, first I-140 got denied based on Educational Equivancy crap and then apealed and refiled I-140. nothing changedin Apealed Status yet but I have seen LUD changed on I485 ( refiled case ) couple of times in last 10 day 12/03, 12/27, 01/03, 01/07 and 01/10. Does anyone has any clue what this means ? anyone with similar situation or LUD changed couple of times with there response is highly appreciated.

honeysusu said:
it means they are touching your case now. you may receive the result pretty soon. good luck!

Honeysusu,
That may not be the case. My LUD chaged 12/09,12/010 and then stopped with no change in status.
So please do not keep any false hopes. I did and suffered.

Sadashivepethi & KRR:

my lud changed on 1/4/05 and nothing is coming out yet. but i think at least it's a good sign that someone over uncis is looking at our cases. let's keep our fingers crossed.

140&485 ND 11/25/2003
Waiting...

Not to get your hopes up, for if your LUD gets updated several times after receiving your RFE response, it often means that you are about to get approved.

My I-485 updated on 12/30 and 1/3. My I-140 updated on 1/3 and 1/4. Nothing ever since, it's frustrating not to be able to get any answers from anybody. The status itself hasn't changed.

i think the reason my lud changed is because they are processing my 2nd EAD. the message for both cases got updated at the same day. did you guys have the same experience?

Could be possible. I don't recall my LUDs changing when my EAD got approved though.

I have a very good friend who works for the NSC customer service line and there is not anything she can look up for me other than what we see on the website ourselves. It's weird how USCIS works.