LUD changed on Dec 16th

john9999

Registered Users (C)
what's this message mean?

I-485 file date: 08/2005 (primary applicant)
FYI Received: 2/25/2006
LUD: 12/16/2006

Current Status: Response to request for evidence received, and case processing has resumed.

Does this message mean there is some one working on this case?

help me, please.

thanks

look at message carefully

I got the old message saying the case is pending for review. One December 16th, it says case processing has resumed.

the wording changed. any one has experience?

I didn't send any additional evidence, the message changed after 10 month of waiting, but body of the message stay the same.

John9999 ?
When you file your I-485 in 08/2005, did you sent your Medical too? or did they asked you to send it later?
What is FIY (2/25/2006)?
Because My I-485 is 9/12/2005. Recipt notice said your they received my application and your next step is biometric. and asked me to call 1-800-# and arrange finger print. Then I gave finger print. Then biometric officer asked me about biometric notice. I said their is no separate latter, but this recipt notice advice me to give finger print. Then they discussed and bio metric taken. He also talled me if I receive any letter for another finger print dont cum. Everythin happen arround 11/2005. But my LUD never changed.
They never called me for any finger print or Medical.

Still waiting.

Please explain your experience.

Thanks.

One more thing,
I am the main applicant. My wife and two kids (5&12 years) also applied.
My son's and doughter's names was incorresct on the recipt notice. I called them. They recorrected it and processed their Green Cards within about 3 months. But me an my wife has nothing.

I heard some applicants sent medical with their initial application. I feel they got approved fast. But USCIS clearly said dont send medical with initial application. And some oyhers send their medical without asking to do so. I saw that kind of incidentd in this forum. They also got fast. But thos who follow instructions get stucked.

After USCIS website updates, they request to send medical with initial application. Then I call an officer in TSC. she was very carefull to answer questions. I talled her about latest updates and asked about the sending medical. She said yes, thats through. You have to send medical with initial application. Then I asked I was not a new applicant and may I send medical.
Then she sais , Yes you can send it. Then About 3 weeks ago I send my medical. But no LUD change. I dont know what is going on?

Thanks.

to eljay:
when I submit I-485, I didn't send any medical to USCIS, a month after I submitted, I received a letter to ask me to do medical exam, then 2 weeks later, another letter arrived and ask for bios, USCIS receved everything on 02/25/2006, then nothing happened until 12/16, website change the LUD.