LUD changed???????? but no status update?

iunie

Registered Users (C)
Hey Guru's,

My I485 was filled on Oct 8, 2002 EAC03008***** and the last date when my case is 09/07/2004 (like yesterday) BUT the message didn't change

"On December 1, 2003, the fingerprints for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were collected and are pending review."

What do you think? I might get approved soon? :rolleyes:

You should provide more details about your case like RD, ND and when your FP2 was done etc and then only one can predict. And please use normal font as space is really important in this forum.

Hi Needhelp1 and Thank you for your reply and advices.

Unfortuantly I don't know what my RD or ND dates are.... :( all I know is my case was filled on Sept 25, 2002 with a receipt number EAC03008**** like October 8th, 2002.

As far as the FP, belive it or not,,,, I only went for one FP1 on December 1, 2003,,,,

Can you please help me understand all of this?

Thank you very much,

Iunie :)

It may be an approval or an RFE...either ways there is some action on your case..Expect to hear soon....

If your sponsoring company is decent enough with regards to financial ability and if you have provided all the necessary documents like Medicals, Birth certificate etc then it looks like they might be approving your case.

Before approving your case, CIS needs to get FBI Name check clearance, FBI Finger Printing clearance and IBIS name check clearance and since you have applied in Oct 2002, I am assuming that CIS has completed all the neccessary stuff and they are working on approving your case. If you don't get any approval emails by today or tomorrow, then you might be getting an RFE or CIS has updated your LUD as they might have received updates from FBI about the above checks. So just pray GOD that you get approval.

Thank you very much for your answer.

Actually the LUD changed again today but again no status changed :(

I work for a very big company fortune 500, I did all my medical and birth certifinate.... so let's hope will be the aproval.

Keep you posted

Iunie

iunie said:
Thank you very much for your answer.

Actually the LUD changed again today but again no status changed :(

I work for a very big company fortune 500, I did all my medical and birth certifinate.... so let's hope will be the aproval.

Keep you posted

Iunie

if there is no update even second day then it may be FP2 or name check completed. Oh BTW did you applied for AP or EAD ? is that pending with them if ur primary applicant then LUD will change otherwise no.

canus_immi said:
if there is no update even second day then it may be FP2 or name check completed. Oh BTW did you applied for AP or EAD ? is that pending with them if ur primary applicant then LUD will change otherwise no.
Last week I efiled AP3 and since then LUD for AP has changed 4 times. But message for AP remains the same. My 485 LUD hasn't changed and neither the status. Is that a good sign? Or will they just approve the AP3 and forget the 485

I am sure that they might be approving both AP3 and your I485 approval provided if they have received your Name check from FBI.

bunchofquestion: Last week I efiled AP3 and since then LUD for AP has changed 4 times. But message for AP remains the same. My 485 LUD hasn't changed and neither the status. Is that a good sign? Or will they just approve the AP3 and forget the 485

I am planning on E-filling AP, so can you please guide me what is the exact procedure and what all documents are necessary ? Do I need to go to ASC for Photos and Finger Printing ? Please advice.

needhelp1 said:
I am sure that they might be approving both AP3 and your I485 approval provided if they have received your Name check from FBI.

I am planning on E-filling AP, so can you please guide me what is the exact procedure and what all documents are necessary ? Do I need to go to ASC for Photos and Finger Printing ? Please advice.
needhelp1

eFiling was easy. Just submit the application online, payment is done via credit card. It generates a PDF with your receipt. Later you have to attach the receipt along with 2 photos (regular, not ADIT style), letter mentioning your intention of travel, EAD copy, 485 receipt copy and mail it. I sent by US certified mail. Do not send the PDF application form itself.

Yes, my FBI name check was completed in Jan 2003, got response from FBI last week.