LUD Changed 4 days in a row .. But still it is 3 year Engineering Degree RFE..

kriskish

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys,
My LUD changed 4 days in a row (expect week end) after receiving RFE by USCIS. Any thoughts? Mine is 3 year Engineering degree issue.
Thanks
KK

cfiler said:
Same here, except for today (so far). That means that they are working on our cases.
Mine changes around 10.00AM PST yesterday. So your LUD may change soon. I donot have any hopes on this 140 as mine is 3 year engineering degree issue. Lets see what happens. Good luck to you me and all others who are waiting for 140.
Thanks
KK

Yesterday mine was already updated when I checked at 4:30 am PST, another time it changed at 8:30 am PST. So it's hard to go by time. I'll make sure to post what happens with my case. Good luck to you too!

my RFE reply was received on 06/09 and I have seen LUD on my case every day since i.e 06/10, 06/13 & 06/14. I don't understand the logic behind the LUD's.

cfiler said:
Yesterday mine was already updated when I checked at 4:30 am PST, another time it changed at 8:30 am PST. So it's hard to go by time. I'll make sure to post what happens with my case. Good luck to you too!
Cfiler,
Did your lud change?
Thanks
KK

One can see the mm/dd/yyyy only as part of the LUD. The actual time of the day would be a guess based on when one logs in.

My LUD didn't change today. I obsessed with it this week so I was logging in every 30 minutes or so so I noticed when it changed.

It took 2 days for NSC guys to update my status to RFE recieved. I recieved Fedex mail notification yesterday morning around 8:21 AM. Since then, I have been checking like crazy. Even though I had email notification :D .

Now I need to wait and see how they proceed.

Even my LUD did not changed..

LUD: 06/08, 06/09. 06/10, 06/13

I hope we all get approval this week...

NSCTX, wow, we have the same pattern of LUD updates. Let's hope for good news soon! It was kind of weird not to see any updates today but if you follow these forums you see a 3-4 days of LUD updates then a pause and then approval. Maybe it'll be the same for us!

yes 3 - 4 days LUD

Yeah, I observed that too... continuous LUD for 3-4 days and approved in another 3-5 days.

So if we are lucky then this week.. or by next week for sure (am I asking too much??), the waiting is killing me.. My officer code is EX140...What is yours?