LUD change & Msg Chng

GcMemphis

Registered Users (C)
Hello Everyone,

What does this mesg means ??

On October 25, 2004, we responded to your request for more information concerning your case. If you have not received our response within 30 days from this date, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

I had never requested for ne information apart from regular case status check. so what exactly does this means.

Thanks,
gcmemphis
RD 5/17/02
Fp 6/12/03
AD ????
3 EADS
2 Aps

No. not an RFE

It's not an RFE. It could be for one of the following reasons

1. You reported change of address by calling the 1-800 number.
2. You(or someone on your behalf) called the 1-800 number for status check and they forwarded your question to TSC.

That could be true. I called 800# on 15th to update my address.... but now both of our msgs got changed from std msg.

For me as said in ealier msg got changed

for my wife msg says on june 17 2003 we recd FP results and blah blah blah.

Looks like something is happening to our apps.

Keeping fingers crossed.

GcMemphis

GcMemphis said:
Hello Everyone,

What does this mesg means ??

On October 25, 2004, we responded to your request for more information concerning your case. If you have not received our response within 30 days from this date, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

I had never requested for ne information apart from regular case status check. so what exactly does this means.

Thanks,
gcmemphis
RD 5/17/02
Fp 6/12/03
AD ????
3 EADS
2 Aps

Are changed your address recently???????

In the same boat

On Sept 24th, I called them to change address and on 28th I have an updated message stating that they asked some additional information and I never got any letter from them till todate. When I called after 30 days, the lady told me it is default information after address change! Have no clues about their skills in confusing people.

Redo020,

Did your message say "We requested additional information..."
or
"we responded to your request for additional information ..."

There is a diff between these two messages. The first one is an RFE and the second one is not.

Request type??

Dinnu,
Thanks. It is second kind. "We responded to your request". So this is no RFE and I can cross my fingers again and look at the sky.