lud change for i-485 please help

bakula61

Registered Users (C)
On March 3, 2006, we responded to your request for more information concerning your case. If you have not received our response within 30 days from this date, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

what does that mean?

pd -march 2000 march visa bulletin jan2001

rd-for 485- july-15th-2005 texas they are processing aug 20005
eb3 - i am from india
140-approved-
please help

Last edited by a moderator:
last year when we made status inquiry we got the same reply. Did you make a status inquiry in the last 2 months? If YES then it is stating that they have responded to your inquiry.
If NO then i am not sure why you got that message.

yes my congressmen made inquiry on 3rd march

yes he made inquiry on third march and same day lud change for this massege On March 3, 2006, we responded to your request for more information concerning your case. If you have not received our response within 30 days from this date, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

Status inquiry

I did call uscis to find out my application status and opened an inquiry since my PD has become current in Jan 2006. I got a reference number. There is no LUD change on my 485. Should I call them again? :confused:

i think they tell you to wait for 3 to 4 weeks till they respond to you. so if it is beyond that time since you called them then u can give it a try by calling them.

even i have filed status inquiry last week. i have confirmation number but still no lud. last year when i made the same i saw LUD after almost a month. thats the time when they actaully send me a response to my inquiry.