LUD Change & Approval Possibility

SadashivePethi

Registered Users (C)
Gurus,

Is there any connection between LUD & approval of I-140/I485? Does it mean that USCIS is working on your case.

LUD on my I-140 & I485 changed very recently but no update.

Feedback is appreciated.

It does mean that they are looking at your case. See my signature below. Hope its a good sign. Good luck.

My I-485 LUD changed for two days and suddenly stopped. No LUD change on my I-140.

I assume there may be different reasons for LUD change such as address change, EAD renewal, etc...

If you are not doing anything, then most likely they are reviewing your case for approval.

Good luck!!!

PD - July 02
I-140 - 24 Nov 03
I-485 - 29 Dec 03

saravi said:
My I-485 LUD changed for two days and suddenly stopped. No LUD change on my I-140.

I assume there may be different reasons for LUD change such as address change, EAD renewal, etc...

If you are not doing anything, then most likely they are reviewing your case for approval.

Good luck!!!

PD - July 02
I-140 - 24 Nov 03
I-485 - 29 Dec 03

Thanks Gurus,

Saravi,

I am not doing anything, no EAD/AP renewal, no H1B extension, no address change, absolutely nothing.

There is no change in LUD since 12/10/04.

Hope things get approved before new year.

Thanks

My LUD changed as explained in my signature. But my attorney thinks that one of the date coincides to the date the lawfirm called in and changed their address.

So I think there may be amny possibiliites of LUD changing. But lets hope they are changing as the officers are looking at our case.

My LUD for I-140/I-485 were changed on 12/10/04 as explained in my signature. However, i have filed my H1 extension(for < 6 yrs balance period) with ND: 08/31/04 with TSC as my current H1 expired on 08/31/04 and it's LUD was updated on 12/13/04 with the same message(rcvd..)

However, there were No LUD changes on today(12/14/04) for none of my above pending cases.

I am just crossing my fingers and hoping for the best..

Best of luck to all of you guys.. :) :)

Last edited by a moderator:
kvrp said:
My LUD for I-140/I-485 were changed on 12/10/04 as explained in my signature. However, i have filed my H1 extension(for < 6 yrs balance period) with ND: 08/31/04 with TSC as my current H1 expired on 08/31/04 and it's LUD was updated on 12/13/04 with the same message(rcvd..)

However, there were No LUD changes on today(12/14/04) for none of my above pending cases.

I am just crossing my fingers and hoping for the best..

Best of luck to all of you guys.. :) :)

Most of us are expereincing LUD change with no status change. What could be possible reason. LUD changes for couple of days and after that nothing happens, can anybody develop any theory / logic for this change.
Your feedback is appreciated.