LUD and RFE on my 140 Today.

usdreams78

Registered Users (C)
Hi Gurus,

Please reply me. Never had a smooth time in this process. Never ever went thru without RFE (Whether its H1, Labor or 140).

Today Morning, was happy to see the LUD on my I-140 Case, than in the afternoon, got an email saying that the "Request for Additional Evidence Sent". I guess that this will be for the Company's Ability to Pay.

Does anybody have similar situation ?

Please reply.

Thank you.

I am in the same boat - never had anything done without request for additional evidence - whether it is H1 extesnsion, Labor and now 140.
Have you received your RFE yet ? If so, could you tell us what this is about ?

Hi Gurus,

I received my RFE thru my Lawyer on 5/12 with RFE Date of 5/1.

Basically its for the Company's Ability to Pay, but the problem is my company's 2006 and 2007 returns are not filed yet (Donno Why). RFE Shows many other options like Returns, Financial Statement or Annual Report. Also any Additional Evidence of the petitioner's ability to pay like Profit/Loss Statement, Bank A/c or Payroll Records.

So primarily, if the company shows the Financial Statement prepared by the CPA, it should be ok i Guess. Please Comment if anybody has any idea on this.

Also, the lawyer is asking for submitting 2006-2007 Returns from Company as well as from me and my recent 2 Paystubs, which i can provide and further, they ask to provide before 5/25, o/w they will charge $500 extra if we do it after that, donno why.

Will I be Ok or looks like any problem with my I-140 ?

Please Reply or Comment.

i've received the worst RFC - they asked for 5 things
1. first one I dont understand and is pretty easy to fix
2. company's tax returns for 2004,2005 and 2007 - which we have. along with this, they are asking for ALL my W2's starting from 2001. i came to this country in June 2001 and was on bench until middle of 2002. So essentially, i have NO W2 for 2001 and a W2 with a real small amount for 2002. I think I am in deep trouble here. I have good W2's for 2003,2004,2005,2006,2007 but dont know why they went back to 2001.
3. Employment letters
4. Copy of degree and transcripts
5. Educational Evaluation.

I think I am in deep trouble due to missing W2. Does anyone know of a similar situation and how it was resolved?

i've received the worst RFC - they asked for 5 things
1. first one I dont understand and is pretty easy to fix
2. company's tax returns for 2004,2005 and 2007 - which we have. along with this, they are asking for ALL my W2's starting from 2001. i came to this country in June 2001 and was on bench until middle of 2002. So essentially, i have NO W2 for 2001 and a W2 with a real small amount for 2002. I think I am in deep trouble here. I have good W2's for 2003,2004,2005,2006,2007 but dont know why they went back to 2001.
3. Employment letters
4. Copy of degree and transcripts
5. Educational Evaluation.

I think I am in deep trouble due to missing W2. Does anyone know of a similar situation and how it was resolved?

Hi ncaug2004:

Hope you are doing well!!

Based on the information that you provided, it is not clear whether you are waiting for I-140 approval or the labor certification. Please state your case clearly and hopefully someone will be able to asnwer your query.

Wish you best of luck.

Hi ncaug2004:

Hope you are doing well!!

Based on the information that you provided, it is not clear whether you are waiting for I-140 approval or the labor certification. Please state your case clearly and hopefully someone will be able to asnwer your query.

Wish you best of luck.

Thanks Webtechpro,

Information in my signature is out of date....I need to update that.
I am waiting for my I 140 approval. I had concurrently filed I 140 and 485 back in August 07

Hi,

What does the 2nd LUD means on the already RFE I-140 Case ?

I checked today and i see LUD of 5/19, I got RFE on 5/2, havent replied yet.

Thanx in Advance.

USD...

Hi,

I have a good news to share that after my RFE and reply to that, I got an email of "Approval Notice Sent".

NOW, One more step to go... I-485.

Hope all of us get thru the final step without any problem.