LUD and online message never changed since I filed 485

gcallison

Registered Users (C)
ND: Oct 2002
2FPs (FP2 May 2004)
3EADs
2APs

The online message never changed since day 1. It's still the old "You I485 Application ... was received on Oct 3 2002...". LUD was 20 days after ND.

Did anyone in the same boat eventually get RFE or Approval? If you got RFE, did the online message change after RFE was issued?

Yes, my on line message was unchanged right from RD to issue of RFE. After issue of RFE, on line message changed accordingly. MY wife also have same message from day first. No RFE for her. We received FP2 notice last week but message not changed for FP notice.

ND: Nov. 2002.

no update on LUD or status

my online status has remained the same from the day my I485(RD 01 Nov 2002) was filed. Did my fingerprint FP1 in jan 2003, but the message never changed. Never received a FP2. Spoke to the officer a couple of times at the 1-800 number and they mentioned we will send the FP2 when we feel that it is required and they mentioned that there is nothing that can be done about the online message.

RD Nov 01, 2002
ND Nov 01, 2002

My ND oct2002 and LUD never changed I have doen 2nd FP too but it still says same 570-600 days message. NO worry we are in same boat :confused:

I did my 2FP on July 16 & My wife on July 30. My LUD did not change but my wife's changed. I am the primary.

The same boat

.. or the same box where our cases, or the same officer to whom the cases were assigned :D

Ditto!

vrajbhumi said:
I did my 2FP on July 16 & My wife on July 30. My LUD did not change but my wife's changed. I am the primary.

Same here, we had 2FP done on July 16 at St.Paul, MN. My LUD did not change but my wife's changed on Jul.21st. I am the primary.
---RD - 11/2002

Just want to let you guys know that my case was approved. It's the first time my LUD and online message changed since I filed 485 and it's for the approval! What a pleasant change from the old "You I485 Application ... was received on Oct 3 2002..." message!
So don't worry too much about LUD and online message.

Good luck to you all!