LUC on 140? What is the meaning?

glrao

Registered Users (C)
Hi

After filling CC on 12/05/2003, I got my interim EAD going to local office. Upto date I did not get actual EAD. I have created multiple unsuccessful status enquiry. I also changed address during my status inquiry.

I noticed LUD was 07/12/04 and I checked to it is 07/13/04...but the message is same.. can anyone pls tell what is meaning for change in LUD. Thanks in advance.

Regards
lakshmanan

wait for another 2-3 week.. you case may get approval.. or RFE..

this is kind of 40 - 60 (approval - FFE) chance...

so wait for a good one.

glrao said:
Hi

After filling CC on 12/05/2003, I got my interim EAD going to local office. Upto date I did not get actual EAD. I have created multiple unsuccessful status enquiry. I also changed address during my status inquiry.

I noticed LUD was 07/12/04 and I checked to it is 07/13/04...but the message is same.. can anyone pls tell what is meaning for change in LUD. Thanks in advance.

Regards
lakshmanan
There are high chances that your ead has been approved. Wait for few more days. I was in the same situation like your but I received RFE. But many of us received card in the mail after LUD changes without changing the status message. Anyways RFEs on EAD/AP are always trivial ones. Nothing to worry...good luck.

LUD was in 140

While my LUD on EAD remains the same 04/27/04 .. the LUD for 140 has chnaged today 07/13/04.. I guess we just have to wait and see..

glrao said:
While my LUD on EAD remains the same 04/27/04 .. the LUD for 140 has chnaged today 07/13/04.. I guess we just have to wait and see..

I think USCIS has already taken the decision on EAD. Check with your attorney or tenents living at your previous address. My EAD LUD was 27th april 04. I received RFE notice in the mail on 10th May. No change in status message. Whereas my spouse's EAD got approved on 27th and card got forwarded to my new address.
No LUD change for my 140 but I am keeping my finger crossed.

140 ND 5th Dec' 03
EAD/AP/485 ND 27th Jan' 04
EAD/AP (After REF) AD June 22' 04

Ead

Did u get interim EAD?...I moved from old adrees about month back.. so based on ur case I should have received somthing by May but i did not .. bit sure why.. may be because I have interim EAD they are holding mine..?

Need process for procuring interim EAD and AP from the local office....

Hi guys - ( esp. - glrao & gcjaisakoinahi)

I need your help in procuring interim EAD & AP from the local office!

I am in the same boat. I have not recd. my first actual EAD & AP yet. We had initiated a query 35-40 days back and are going to initiate another one now. :mad:

I wanted to know the complete process of procuring the interim EAD & AP from my local office here. My attorney is suggesting me to go for this.
Kindly let me know the complete process with dos & donts. Thx. :confused: