lou dobbs is a rascal

ursosweet

Registered Users (C)
on his show today he ridiculed indian workers on h1b saying that they overstay and become illegal. the bastard is comparing us with millions of illegal immigrants. i tell you its arrogant people like him which will cause the downfall of US of A. The guy twists the facts around and misleads the nation. I'm sure in 10 years from now he'll be begging indian techies, engineers and doctors to come to states. I hope at that time we can spit on their faces.

old saying- the higher you go the HARDER you fall!

Lou Dobbs used to do a financial news show before this. Can u believe that. Don't worry about him. Someday, some Mexican is going to f... his daughter or grandaughter. If not a good old communist Chinese might answer the call of duty.
He wanted to have a big public debate on CIR and was dissapointed they hacked the bill. He is running out of hateful anti-immigrant topics anyways.

on his show today he ridiculed indian workers on h1b saying that they overstay and become illegal. the bastard is comparing us with millions of illegal immigrants. i tell you its arrogant people like him which will cause the downfall of US of A. The guy twists the facts around and misleads the nation. I'm sure in 10 years from now he'll be begging indian techies, engineers and doctors to come to states. I hope at that time we can spit on their faces.

ya man .. i hear ya .. i saw that crap ... he's got mental issues yaar ...

His name was supposed to be Bull Dog or Lul Dog or something not Lou Dobbs. I guess just for CNN he changed the name.

Read History guys and think,

early this century Adolf Hitler known for his madness, He took Germany during economic depression and made public to belive all of their problems were due to Jews, Remember Hitler was elected democratically by Germany.

Today Lou Dobbs is doing something similar, he is taking advantage of post 9/11 situation and attributing every problem middle-class americans facing to illegal /Indians and chines, He tasted his first blood with failure of CIR, he now knows it WORKS!

he is trying to push envelope and unfortunetly his rate and popularity is growing may god save America

1 Rupee = $10

may god save America

A century from now, based on current economic growth of India and slashing USD values, the value of one Rupee will be equal to $10(USD), and hundreds and thousands of Americans and people from other countries will be waiting to get visa from India. Believe or not, this will happen soon. I wish I could be an immigration officer then in India.

Regards,
IK

Last edited by a moderator:
Read History guys and think,

early this century Adolf Hitler known for his madness, He took Germany during economic depression and made public to belive all of their problems were due to Jews, Remember Hitler was elected democratically by Germany.

Today Lou Dobbs is doing something similar, he is taking advantage of post 9/11 situation and attributing every problem middle-class americans facing to illegal /Indians and chines, He tasted his first blood with failure of CIR, he now knows it WORKS!

he is trying to push envelope and unfortunetly his rate and popularity is growing may god save America
everyone knows that he is an idiot for immigrants and a hero for americans. he is just awful and there should be a campaing to boycott CNN and the sponsors who sponsor his lousy show. and there should be effort to boycott cnn in india too ..only financial implications can make this idiots keep quiet.

I am actually glad that we have Lou Dobbs as an anti-immigrant spokesman. If it were not him it could have been a much smarter guy. Have u heard him beat on his rhetoric over and over. Seems to have a mental block on taking the argument forward unlike Hitler (much more shrewd). Lou thinks he has the ear of the conservative base on this. The new generation of americans are getting smarter and seem to be taking steps around outsourcing etc.

A century from now, based on current economic growth of India and slashing USD values, the value of one Rupee will be equal to $10(USD), and hundreds and thousands of Americans and people from other countries will be waiting to get visa from India. Believe or not, this will happen soon. I wish I could be an immigration officer then in India.

Regards,
IK

A century is not soon and that's pure speculation. What's happening now is what counts anyways. And either way, you're overestimating India, I personally think China has 50 times the potential of India because their future dreams and aspirations don't only revolve around being a doctor or a computer person, they're much more well rounded and much more ambitious. I can't wait for the chinese to take over. Cute toys for everyone:D

If your country was in the USA's position you bet you'd have your version of Lou Dobbs. I don't think any immigrant should have a problem with him. This is his country and in his mind he is out to protect it.

He definitely represents the extreme end of the population....

But, what they do not realize is that - they are in a capitalist econonmy! They cannot fight the forces of capitalism....

Americans, as they tried, back in early 90s to ban Japanese cars coming into US....they can try the same - to keep, at bay, the qualified global workforce....but I doubt, if anything can be done!

FRANKLY, after the leprosy accusation on immigrants by Lou Dobbs, I completely lost faith in his news/statistics. As in the leprosy, he is happy to fudge numbers to his own advantage........he blames on immigrants - like XX number of cases were observed in leprosy in the last 1 year....when CBS did a factcheck, they found the number was reported for the last 7 years (and not in 1 year - as he wrongly reported)!

He lost his credibility, I am afraid....Check out CBS 60 minutes video on Yahoo...
Unless, he apologises and says sorry - that I did a factcheck and my story was wrong on leprosy....his credibility is long gone!

He represents the stupid end of the population. It's even better that his rhetoric and arguments look hollow. Blaming communist China and everyone else in the world is so 70's ala Nixon....
We should be glad they do not have a much smarter guy doing that show. I can pull out so many things that can actually improve the middle class. Lou keeps them in denial and keeps his job and let's the smart people get more jobs. Nothing better than that...

He definitely represents the extreme end of the population....

But, what they do not realize is that - they are in a capitalist econonmy! They cannot fight the forces of capitalism....

Americans, as they tried, back in early 90s to ban Japanese cars coming into US....they can try the same - to keep, at bay, the qualified global workforce....but I doubt, if anything can be done!

FRANKLY, after the leprosy accusation on immigrants by Lou Dobbs, I completely lost faith in his news/statistics. As in the leprosy, he is happy to fudge numbers to his own advantage........he blames on immigrants - like XX number of cases were observed in leprosy in the last 1 year....when CBS did a factcheck, they found the number was reported for the last 7 years (and not in 1 year - as he wrongly reported)!

He lost his credibility, I am afraid....Check out CBS 60 minutes video on Yahoo...
Unless, he apologises and says sorry - that I did a factcheck and my story was wrong on leprosy....his credibility is long gone!

Regards,
IK

That is not going to happen. Europe, Japan, China and the Asia-Pacific region are all export-driven economies whose growth depends on U.S. markets.The U.S. economy depends for its growth on internal, entrepreneurial high-tech market. There is a reason why the U.S. govt has kept the dollar value low.
So long as the U.S. continues to offer a higher return on capital than its foreign competitors, the demand for dollars grow, and the current deficit can be sustained. These people always play a strategic game.

Anyway, this has nothing to do with that rascal Dobbs.

Lou Dobbs is portraying himself as the messiah of the middle class Americans. I am willing to pay him $5.15 an hour if he can mow my lawn and clean up the choked toilet.

Don't worry ...

Guys!

You are giving him more importance than he deserves. Just ignore and the barking dog would calm down.

This is a country of immigrants and probably best place on earth ( I truly mean it no matter what) and reason why US allowed us to come here in first place is because they recogonize our intellect and excellence in feilds of technology or other specific specializations.

I live and work in area where I hear daily Lou Dobb ranting ... or UAW slogans. Guess what they have been shouting and shouting for all these years and no business house is listening to them. In fact business are shutting down such facilities by either moving over-seas or down south. You may say these masses have political clout but I don't see that of any use ... no one can dis-obey laws of captilism.

So hang in their guys, keep your chin up, be proud of who you are and what you are doing ... sooner or later they will see who is winner.:)

He represents the stupid end of the population. It's even better that his rhetoric and arguments look hollow. Blaming communist China and everyone else in the world is so 70's ala Nixon....
We should be glad they do not have a much smarter guy doing that show. I can pull out so many things that can actually improve the middle class. Lou keeps them in denial and keeps his job and let's the smart people get more jobs. Nothing better than that...

I don't think this is the best place on earth .. not by a long shot .. but it is the best place to make money ... thats why we are all here ... bottom line ..

Guys!

You are giving him more importance than he deserves. Just ignore and the barking dog would calm down.

This is a country of immigrants and probably best place on earth ( I truly mean it no matter what) and reason why US allowed us to come here in first place is because they recogonize our intellect and excellence in feilds of technology or other specific specializations.

I live and work in area where I hear daily Lou Dobb ranting ... or UAW slogans. Guess what they have been shouting and shouting for all these years and no business house is listening to them. In fact business are shutting down such facilities by either moving over-seas or down south. You may say these masses have political clout but I don't see that of any use ... no one can dis-obey laws of captilism.

So hang in their guys, keep your chin up, be proud of who you are and what you are doing ... sooner or later they will see who is winner.:)