Lost photos

Samaya

We did CP in April, 2001. I received my green card. The Service center lost my wife\'s photos. We were asked to submit the photos to the nearest INS office (in our case Cinci,OH)... we did and so far no word from INS... Anyone in the same situation? Also any suggestions??? Appreciate your respone.

Same boat

My CP was in March 2001, and POE was April 2001, JFK New york. After so many frustrating months i called TSC and they said that they lost photos. By this time I moved to NJ from chicago. I went to the local NJ INS on Jan 10th 2002 and resubmitted my I-89. I called TSC around Feb 15th 2002 and still they did not receive my photos. I dont know why the hell they dont send it properly. I think they might have sent it to vermont. I have to go for stamping again in April 2002. Probably i will ask them to do my I-89 again and will ask them to send it to TSC instead of vermont. Hope this time i will get my plastic card.
rajesh

Same here

After the torturous wait to listen to a human voice from TSC, I heard to my dismay that the photos submitted during CP were not right. The consulate didn\'t have problems when I submitted them during the interview. Also, my spouse\'s photo worked. I had to understand that they lost my photos.

Finally, I proceeded to the local field office and submitted photos and the change of address since I had moved recently. They asked me to contact them (in person!) if I don\'t get my card by mail within 3 months.