Lost Passport when sent for stamping to St Louis

imiggr

I sent my passport for stamping the new H1 to the St Louis Office. I called them yesterday and they told that they sent it back in Sept, I have not received it. I assume it got lost. Has this happened to anyone or their friends? If yes Please advise on how they were able to resolve this issue?

check with your local post office. If they have no clue then try to contact the post office where the State Department mailed your passport. Maybe you will get somewhere.
But before doing all this call St. Louise again and ask them about your passport and tell them that u never received it.
Generally in USA you donot mail is not lost.

NOTE: This is just a personal opinion and not a legal advice

check with your local post office. If they have no clue then try to contact the post office where the State Department mailed your passport. Maybe you will get somewhere.
But before doing all this call St. Louise again and ask them about your passport and tell them that u never received it.
Ask them to tell you exact date when they mailed it so that u can try to track it thru post office. If u used UPS or FedEx then call them and check with them
Generally in USA you donot mail is not lost.

NOTE: This is just a personal opinion and not a legal advice