Lost my petition change name

How can I get my petition name change when I lost it?

• Any help for name change record that lost

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Immigration

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Quynh Dao

On April 25th, 2000 , I became US citizen. I got my Certificate of Naturalization with my new name. I did not change my name on my Social security number. I got my passport & driver licence under new name for 20 years. Now I need to renew my driver licence, DMV do not let me renew it due to the name on my SSN not match. I came to Social security center, they can not update because they need the petition change name that I LOST it through moving. I went to Orange county court house, Federal court house, Immigration court house, no one has my document of changing name. I contact USCIS, I got the service call # and wait for more than 1 week, I still do not get an appointment for having this problem solved. Can anyone help me with this problem? My friend who is a judge recommends me to go to court house and change my name to the old original to match with my SSN , so I can have my driver licence remake with my old name. I feel if there is too much of a hassle that I will be ok to change my name back to the old name, change my Citizen ship name, passport name... Please give me advice, right now I do not have my driver licence, I have to use my passport as my ID. Thanks a lot