Looks like ordeal is nearing an end !

toooolongwait

Registered Users (C)
Last friday I got a call from senator office that our 485's are approved and we have to appear at Application support center for a brief appointment. they will be sending a letter for this appointment.

I was happy and confuse !

The letter I received says:

================================
Conratulation, applications that were filed for you with The service have been approved.
However each of you still need to complete one more form before your file can proceed to Lincoln,NE for processing. therefore you have been schedule for a brief appointment at the location listed below at the date & time indicated:

Name of ASC and date,time

you are required to bring any I-551's(aka"green cards") you have to this meeting. addtionally you MUST bring 1) this notice, 2) Valid photo identification such as passport,natioanl ID, state issued ID, or other INH/DHS issued photo ID. {current passport are preferred}

====================

I am happy because it seems our 485's (for myself, wife and daughter) are approved WITH OUT INTERVIEW.

I am confused because of the language of this letter, it no where says that we need to appear for passport stamping, secondly it is calling us to application support center (this is where they do FP)
not to district office, where my case was sitting for last 11 months. It is bloomington, MN office.

Please help me understand this !

RD 06/25/01
ND 08/13/01
FP 11/21/01

Xer from VSC to Bloomington, MN 01/13/03
second FP 04/05/03