Looks Like NSC Stopped Concurrent EB2

Niceone2004

Registered Users (C)
According to the latest NSC update they stopped processing concurrent cases and now they are concentarting on the old cases. That's mean we have to wait until the published dates in their report for processing 485 same as our notice date then they will check our periorty date if it is current or not and if both pass they will adj.

Here is some of the update

"If the I-140 is approved, the I-485 and other riding applications will be returned to the work distribution unit. This transformation will make sure all I-140s are adjudicated in the like timeframes with the goal being to adjudicate I-140's within six months by September 30, 2005. This will allow the center to focus adjudicative attention on only the oldest I-485s instead of splitting it between the oldest stand alones and the oldest concurrents.

The specialization of having officers focus on either I-140 or I-485 adjudication instead of both should allow the center to achieve greater productivity on both."

The whole update you can find it :
http://www.immigration.com/fromtheagency/nsc041205.html

The notice date April 12. Anyone approved recently EB2 concurent please share his info here. Any comments also will be apperciated :confused:

Thanks

PD 06/2000
I-140 RD 01/04
I-140 AD 03/05
I-485 RD 05/04
Waiting