Looks like NSC is processing Oct'2004?

mmukkamala

Registered Users (C)
I just came to know that one of my collegue got an RFE for EB3 category filed in Oct'2004. I guess reg'd some educational stuff.

Dont have any other details though.

They are all over the place, from late 2003 all the way up to 2005. We've seen a few June and July 04 approvals as well.

mmukkamala said:
I just came to know that one of my collegue got an RFE for EB3 category filed in Oct'2004. I guess reg'd some educational stuff.

Hi Mukkamala,
Could you please give us some more information about your collegue's case.. like PD , EB2 or EB3 , retrogressed or not?
Thanks
KK

kk,

Ima also dying for 140 man.I applied in nov.I think our dates r close.R u in USA?India right now.I remembered that you said you are going to india

kishore143 said:
kk,

Ima also dying for 140 man.I applied in nov.I think our dates r close.R u in USA?India right now.I remembered that you said you are going to india
Hi Kishore,
Thanks for remebering me.. I am still in USA.. After dramatic twists and turns.. on march 24th company agreed to give me 3 months of extension.. 2 months Leave of absence and 1 month vacation.. To make sure the employement for 180 days in US.. We blocked the ticket for 4th of april.. My HR now she si Goddess for me.. saved me.. to make sure to keep me here in US for 180+ days.. She fought with all the managers behalf of me.. and convinced them.. Until july 1st yes I will be in US.. by that time if we hear something on 140.. then I think I will be the luckiest person for 2005.. Good thing is they are giving my vacation in the month of June.. so that while leaving I will have 2 full paystubs (I have vacation of 160 hrs).

This is the situation man.. I know many people have gone through GC pains.. mine is different kind.. My company is a Billion $ company... with 6000 employees.. I never expected that they will agree for this... Thank God and Goddess (My HR.. She took this case very very personally)..

I hope we all get 140 cleared... I wish everybody a good luck (including me)..
Believe it or not.. I am praying all the gods and goddesses... to get my 140..

Thanks for reading my story..
KK

Kriskish,

You are really fortunate to have a HR like that. I sincerely hope that your I140 approves soon like your company approved for your stay. My GC process started in Nov 2001. Still hanging on to my company. I do not know for how long I could. But if something happens, I am sure my HR will not care about me.

cool kk.I think u r lucky man.i wish ur luck will be with you in 140 too.

Iam suffering from my employer.he wants to keep me as long as he can.my labor approved in jun but he didnot apply for 140 and 485 until nov.i have a permanent offer from my present client.they r extending my project becoz of greencard.They will only do that until aug/sep.then they will ask again to join them.If i still say my 140 is not approved at that time i dont know what will happen.Like you i dont care whenever 485 approved i just need my 140

usha03 said:
Kriskish,

You are really fortunate to have a HR like that. I sincerely hope that your I140 approves soon like your company approved for your stay. My GC process started in Nov 2001. Still hanging on to my company. I do not know for how long I could. But if something happens, I am sure my HR will not care about me.
Hi Usha,
I sent to a reply for your PM. We both applied with Stern & Elkind.. Thanks for your wishes. You have to hang to your company until 140 gets approved.. I am with the same company from past 6 years.. and 60% of life spent on GC labor processing.. That thing really touched my HR.. and she took it personally.. Even if I move to another company she promised that she will reply the queries as long as they are not legally binded.. that feels very good.. but I dont want to move to another company until I get my 140.. so as of now we are leaving US in July 1st week..

Thanks again for your wishes.. Good luck to you too...

KK

email

Do we get an email on LUD change.
or
We we get an email if there is only status or status message change.

please let me know.

KK, I wish you all the best. I worked with $100B company for last 5 yrs before I left them for not being aggressive in immigration matters. you are lucky to have supporting HR.
Looks like NSC is getting better now a days so you should expect 140 approval pretty soon.

rak1974 said:
KK, I wish you all the best. I worked with $100B company for last 5 yrs before I left them for not being aggressive in immigration matters. you are lucky to have supporting HR.
Looks like NSC is getting better now a days so you should expect 140 approval pretty soon.
Thanks Rak.. Lets hope for the best.. I hope one day we all will send emails saying "140 Approved".. Lets keep fingers crossed..
Thanks
KK

mmukkamala said:

hi mmukkamala

please post your collegues RD, ND and PD. I too filed my case in Oct2004. Crossing my fingers and hoping for the best.