Looks Like July is an Endless Tour

K3G

Registered Users (C)
Out of the people who have already registered in out Fav Tracker lists not even half of them have been approved in July. We dont how many are still out there. Though approvals seem to be coming in. July RD\'s are still going on. How about Aug, sep, oct,.... How is the que spread out???.

Most of the August approvals

That people post dont seem to be their own. Also the link
lewisatlaw shows some August approvals. But i strongly feel this could be ND\'s and not RD\'s

You are guys too optimistic, I remember we expected July approvals at the end of March you can see r

I think July approvals will go for another 7 weeks

If you see milk or rupnet.com tracker, less than half of the registered users got approvals. There are lot of unregistered people out there, but they don\'t report their approvals as well. So percentages estimates hold good. More over, some registered users may not report their approvals. Including them lets assume half of the July RDs are approved. At that rate it will take another 7 weeks as we started getting serious july approvals 7 weeks back.

How does this analysis sound

RD July 26th 2001, Still waiting

My EAC 01273 5xxxx with RD July 26th 2001 is still waiting approval.
I checked 802-527 number and all they mention is that they received
my finger print.

There is a flaw....

in your theory. As you\'ve noted in your message, not all registered users of Milk\'s list or Rupnet\'s list may have updated their status. Since we don\'t have the exact number of such users, we cannot estimate the number of people awaiting approvals. Therefore, you cannot conclude that we are smack in the middle of July approvals. For all you know, we may be in the tail end of July approvals.

Perhaps if we take all the not-approved people from the lists and check their frequency of posting and the latest posting date of each user, it might give us an idea of how many of them are ACTUALLY participating in this forum. We can then "assume" that the remaining folks have been approved but have failed to update their status on the trackers and thereby arrive at a more reasonable (based on the assumption) percentage of people awaiting adjudication.

As with any research, it takes time and effort to collect relevant data and do the analysis. I don\'t know about you, but I certainly don\'t have the time to do it ;)

Cheers!