Looks like INS starting to get to a fast pace....I'm being so optimistic for

485GCCase

Registered Users (C)
the coming week or else I'll surely get a nervous breakdown. Need to go to my home country , India, for some time haven't been for the past 4 years!

Well, 2 cases are heard to be approved. Hopefully all of us will get approved very soon.

I am in the same time frame as your's
RD : 02/12/02
got my FP done in 05/10/02

my case says "got your FP results on may 10 th blah blah blah..."

is that the same with you ...

Hope fully every thing starts moving after these 2 month freeze period.. drives me crazy...my Client is asking me to become Full time ..and I am delaying it for a long time now...and now it's time .. he is saying...

Not sure whether to USe AC 21 or not...?

Some where I read abt it shd be same responsibility (that we all know abt ) but also same salary ....other wise INS could reject / Enquire more...

this wait is not good at all...

good_wait, yeah even I have the same message. i think you can take the job if its according to the ins requirement. well, i just hope things get a bit smoother.

me too!

I've not gone home (India) ever since I came to this country and it has been about 4 years now!! ...the whole GC process is driving me up the wall.

Totally false

Please post messages that make sense. I do not see any approvals at all. Please correct you english grammar too.

Nancy_dec01

abe saali gori BHOOTNI, Hindi me bol na, woh bhi grammar ke saath.

Get the freaking point?