looking for someone travelling from BOM airport to Pune

akel

looking for someone travelling from BOM airport to Pune on 2nd Dec. to share a car.

I tried to find the best place on this forum to post this, however anybody knows
a forum out there where we can look for someone travelling on the same date?

thanks

You can take TATA SUMO which starts from BOM internation airport. It will cost you 450 Rs and will drop you at your house in Pune. The other option is to go to Dadar and take a Taxi from there ( it will cost you 1000 Rs A/C if you are travelling all by yourself without sharing) or 850 ( non A/C)).

The service from Airport is pretty good.

msomani

I am going to take the TATA sumo from the airport. However I dont want to take it with 8 other people, (because it takes that much more time to reach home) and taking it only for myself is not too good for security concerns or for my wallet :)
So I want someone else so there are not too many homes to do the drop off and I am not alone .

Try these guys

If you try writing to these guys they may be able to do something. I have tried both the guys you can book from at the airport as well as Prasanna travels and found these guys the most effecient. If you let them know in advance they can probably do just a two person booking for you for a rate higher than regular but lower than if you hired one on your own. They even give you a 10 % discount if the amount is paid in thier Pune office in advance. However please note I have nothing to do with these guys.
Hope this helps.
Thanks

http://www.sandis.com/ (Check under Limousine section)

sandis@vsnl.com