Looking for good Employer for I-140

Im looking for a Good H1B employer so that I-140 will be cleared with out problems.

1. have more than 100 employees
2. do pay salary or % basis
3. do GC process
4. Pay on time

I would appeiciate any +ve responses

Wow, nice set of demands.

And I want a wife with whom I can live happily ever after without any problem.

1) Have a great body
2) Will cook great meals
3) Do all that I ask her
4) Never quarral with me.

I too would appreciate a +ve response. :D

Just pulling your leg buddy, don't mind!! You do have a great set of demands, but even with all the 4 qualities you lsited NO one can gurantee that I-140 will be cleared with out problems. There are many other factors, like your qualifications, how labor condition is drafted by lawyer (yes lawyer can still screw a perfect application), USCIS officers mood. Plus a company that is stable now, may run into losses or go bankrupt in the future, before I-140 approval. Remember with labor times and I-140 times you may be looking at 6 months - 2 years for I-140 to clear.

Anyway, I hope someone can help you find your 'perfect match' ! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
sertra2002 said:
Wow, nice set of demands.

And I want a wife with whom I can live happily ever after without any problem.

1) Have a great body
2) Will cook great meals
3) Do all that I ask her
4) Never quarral with me.

I too would appreciate a +ve response. :D

Just pulling your leg buddy, don't mind!! You do have a great set of demands, but even with all the 4 qualities you lsited NO one can gurantee that I-140 will be cleared with out problems. There are many other factors, like your qualifications, how labor condition is drafted by lawyer (yes lawyer can still screw a perfect application), USCIS officers mood. Plus a company that is stable now, may run into losses or go bankrupt in the future, before I-140 approval. Remember with labor times and I-140 times you may be looking at 6 months - 2 years for I-140 to clear.

Anyway, I hope someone can help you find your 'perfect match' ! :)

Even with the above 4 qualities you listed NO one can gurantee that your life will be happier. There are many other factors, like you need to be a good husband, how well you plan your future etc.

Sertra2002, no issues. just trying to make fun. ;)

I know even the best qualified with good empoyers are suffering because of USCIS and the immigration lawyers. There is nothing we can do about it. But what in our hands is to join good consulting company who is financially good and have definitely good chance of not getting rejected while comparing to employers with 3 or 4 employees and in the bench most of the time. I think there are lot of good companies But I dont know many of them