Looking for a Software Engineer

R

Rajiv Khanna

Law Offices Rajiv S. Khanna, P.C. (Your Host)
We are looking for a Full Time Software Engineer/Programmer for our office in Arlington, VA. We will of course process H-1 and Green Card.

We need somone with exposure to broad range of technologies on both NT and UNIX side. The ideal candidate would have worked on the entire life cycle of business software. We would want them to perform systm integration for our office, work on web related issues and develop software products.

Honest, dedicated and sincere people only please. Send mail to rskhanna@immigration.com or call 703-908-4800 Extension 110.

No Title

We have opened a new office in Schaumburg.
Because of the growth we are experiencing, we currently need
A senior level Accounts Manager and a Technical Recruiter

We have employed 200+ programmers and are looking to find
contract jobs for them.

We are a IT Consulting firm outsourcing Programming related
Professional Services to corporations.

WHO YOU ARE: Senior level Accounts Manager that has hands on experience in establishing new client accounts, experience in the outsourcing of IT programmers industry. High charged, performance oriented industry professional.

WHAT WE OFFER: 200+ candidates to find jobs for. An excellent job opportunity!!.
Attractive performance based pay, Health and Dental Insurance, 401(K), Vacation, Sick pay etc.

President: Dan Rao
Business: IT PROS Inc.
Voice: 847-619-0888 Fax: 847-619-0887
Address: 935 North Plum Grove Road, Suite E, Schaumburg, IL 60173
E-Mail: danrao@raocinc.com

No Title

I\'m an IT professional with 2+ years of working experience on various ecomm technologies primarily ASP, Perl CGI, Oracle.
I\'m mailing you my resume on the above mentioned email address.
Regards