Looking for a Full Time Job in Bay Area in VC++, MFC, ATL, ActiveX (GUI Developer)

gc_cal

Registered Users (C)
Hi Friends,

I know this forum is not for this type of Question, but couldn't find any better place to write.

Please inform me if anybody's company has any opening for full time job in Bay Area. Also tell me the best job sites or best software companies in bay area.

i have over 7 years of experience in developing windows and GUI based product using VC++, MFC, Win 32 APIs, ATL. Enough experience in C++/C, Java, C# and .Net.
Also I am (MCP) in followings:

Designing and development of desktop and distributed application using VC++ 6.0
Also I will soon complete Java Certification.
I am also waiting for greencard for last 2 years, but still wait is going on..

Thanks a lot for all your help..
Best Wishes to all of you

Last edited by a moderator:
eBay won't be a bad idea to apply for a software position. To my knowledge, they are the only company in the bay area that have been actively hiring...

Good luck!

Would you go to Phoenix, for 3-4 yrs project?

Hey,

I can help you provided you are ok to work in Phoenix, AZ

Send me your resume.

hi Hibuddies

I have no problem in working in Arizona, provided that project length would be 2-3 years.

But Bay Area is my first priority.. if you know something full time, please send me the info for that..

Thanks

why don't you post in all other forums?

As first reply said why don't you add spam..to subject and post your thread in all forums {sure you will get kick backs instead of job offers}

why don't you have break for some time, any way econamy in bay area is not doing well..we have enough troubles/frustration with our GC.

DON'T POST ANY MORE OTHER THAN 485 RELATED ISSUES IN THIS FORUM..

:D :D :D :D