location for infopass appt

jd02

Registered Users (C)
Hi, I got approval letter for I-485 and could not find any available info for the nearby office by entering my zipcode. Now I wonder if I can make an appointment with a different zipcode?

Say, if I live in NJ, does it matter that I take the I-551 stamp in one of NJ or NY or PA office? Thank you for your suggestion in advance.

nope didnt work

i went to maryland instead of home state virginia/fairfax and was told it dosent work that way.
Guys any other ideas to get an appt. I am trying mouse recorders to do the clicking without results.
bye
Sri

stamping location

Infopass is for locations that serve infopass.
Your state may not have participated in Infopass. ( Although INFOPASS is nationwide)
Your nearest location of USCIS will ideally be your stamping location. what does your lawyer say?
Hope, you don't have to go to VSC/TSC/NSC/CSC for stamping?

As I have said in the other thread, you are the only answer to your question. Some offices will accept it , the other will not. It all depends on your pure luck.

jd02 said:
Hi, I got approval letter for I-485 and could not find any available info for the nearby office by entering my zipcode. Now I wonder if I can make an appointment with a different zipcode?

Say, if I live in NJ, does it matter that I take the I-551 stamp in one of NJ or NY or PA office? Thank you for your suggestion in advance.