Local Transfer (MN) issue - 4 estions

MN-Lucky

Registered Users (C)
AVM says for both myself & my wife\'s case are being transferred to LocalMN INS office on Mar 13th.
1) When can i expect the transfer notice (is it depending on the work load at these respective local INS office or do they follow std time period ?)

2) Can i go directly to local INS office to enquire based on this AVM alone (it\'s just right next to my work place)

3) anyone else from MN is in the simillar situation ? (may be we can be in touch)

4) Any approvals after the local interviews ???

My details :
PD : 6/00
ND : 5/01
RD : 5/01
FP : 6/01
NSC
Lin : 01-179-5*****

Are you EB2? what country? do you have

any hint why it was transferred to local ins? any reason you can think
of?

Did u get married like few months (may be 1 or 2 months) b4 filing ur I-485?

I have seen quite a few cases as mentioned above called for an interview and approved after interview.

What i am assuming is those MO FO\'s (INS) want 2 make sure they the marriage is genuine.

Had a few friends with xfer to MN

From their experience (they got approved a few months ago).

a) INS in Bloomington (MN) schedules interviews when your turn comes
b) It took around 6 months for their turn to come.
c) All of them got approved, though they asked many questions

Good Luck

Gheewalabhai

Do not know the reason yet. Even my attorney cannot think of any possible reason as my case is very straight farward. Lets wait the notice and see.

EB2 ...India..

nsc1000-thanks

nsc1000 thanks for teh reply.
6 months little too long :-( but what we can do , ha.

You mentioned some of your friends Xfer case @ MN, do you mind passing their contact info so that i can get more info by speaking to them directly. Appreciate your help on that. You may send me an email to \'sagit_nk@yahoo.com\' if you still have any of those contacts.