Local Office Approval - Still no green card

rumble

I got my 485 Approved from MN local office on June 25. So far I have not recieved any card. I did take an infopass appointment on July5. I did not get the passport stamp. The officer told me that my file has been transfered back to Nebraska and only once they update the system, I can get my passport stamped. They asked me to come back in 30 days. Any one faced similar experience. My online status has not changed since 2004. It states the case has been transfered to local office. Any inputs would be helpful

Call Nebraska and try to find out what the status is. It has been more than 30 days so it should be in the system by now.

I got my 485 Approved from MN local office on June 25. So far I have not recieved any card. I did take an infopass appointment on July5. I did not get the passport stamp. The officer told me that my file has been transfered back to Nebraska and only once they update the system, I can get my passport stamped. They asked me to come back in 30 days. Any one faced similar experience. My online status has not changed since 2004. It states the case has been transfered to local office. Any inputs would be helpful

Please send form G-731N Inquiry about status of I-551 Permanent Resident Card to Nebraska Service Center. (That was the advice I got from IO on 1-800#)

On line status will get updated only when the Service Center is about to order the card (In TSC it takes 28 days from the date of transfer from local office back to Service Center).