Local INS Transfer-Charlotte

a

Our 485 is transferred to Local INS office in Charlotte.

Anybody has similar experience????

Any ideas on backlog of Charlotte INS office???

Please share your thoughts.

Hello

Me and My wife's case got our 485 transferred to Charlotte from TSC last week. Would appreciate if you let me know your case update.

We filed in Sept 2002 for 485, married 7 months before filing. I got my EAD and AP, my wife got her AP.

Thanks

Transferred to Charlotte

Hi ,
Me and My wife's cases have been transferred to Charlotte from NSC yesterday ( 05/09/2003) ( I live in Durham and employer is in chicago). I am not sure why they transferred and thought mine was a straight forward case ( working with the same employer since the begining) and got married in Feb 01 before applying 485 in Oct 01.
Do you guys have any idea how long does it take now to get the interview letter from charlotte, please share your ideas . Lets keep in touch and share the info .
I am very frustrated because they transferred our cases after waiting for so long and replying the recent Employment RFE.

Thanks in adance

got finger print notice ..

hello

Me and My Wife's 485 got transferred from TSC to Charlotte on April 12th 2003, filled 485 on Sept 11 2002.

Yesterday we got our Fingerprint Notice to be take Fingerprint for us on May 20th at the Raleigh INS office from the Charlotte office dated May 8th 2003.

Hope this is normal and our case is ok ..

Will keep you posted.

Thanks

Thanks for your reply GK2001

GK2001 , Thanks for your reply. Do you have any idea how long will it take to get the interview letter from Charlotte?

If possible get your FP done in Charlotte itself since Raleigh has no computer FP facility ( I did mine in Raleigh and it took a long time for NSC to get the results).

Where do you live ? I am in Durham , let us keep in touch

Case details ,
RD: 10/03/01
ND 11/02/01,
FP: 04/30/02
RFE : 04/08/03 (Employment verification letter),
RFE Reply received by BCIS : 04/25/03,
Tranfer to Charlotte : 05/09/03

Transfer to Charlotte and Re-FP in Raleigh Next Month

Our cases were transferred to Charlotte from VSC at the end of May and recieved re-do-FP notice last week. It was scheduled at the beginning of July in Raleigh. Let's keep posting any progress with each other. BTW, I am living in Durham.

Hi Kentclark,

Thanks for the posting , when did you get the FP notice ? after or before the transfer ? and also do you have any info on how long will it take to get the interview letter from charlotte ? This link http://www.chapman-immig.com/inscharlotte.htm shows that they are taking approx 9 to 10 months for cases that are applied directly to charlotte office and I am not sure about the cases transferred from other service centers.
Please let me know if you any additional information and also let's keep in touch since we are in the same town.
Thanks and have a great weekend.