Local BOSTON INS ,ASC Finger Print Experience.

Hi, Please share your experience at Boston Local Application Support center. Where is it located , Office timings, tel no etc. If I don\'t have an appoint ment when should I reach there. Is it better to drive or go by train??
  Please shed some light.

Thanks..

No Title

Its on 160 (Not sure ??) Portland street, Boston near north station. Easiest to get there by T (green line). You can get the correct addr. either from your FP notice or from ins web-site.

I am almost certain that they will not do Finger printing without a notice from INS. If you do have one, you can go there before your appointed day.

The folks there were very efficient and professional. The whole process takes about 30-45 min. They completed my FBI approval in 2 days!!.

Overall pretty good experience.

HI PR1974 PLEASE ANSWER

Do you know if I can go for my passport stamping in Boston after 12:00 Noon on Fridays? This is b\'cos this is the only time possible for me in the next two weeks. Please let me know. thanks.

Thanks PR1974. Actually I have a INS letter for FP. But the

place is Oakland, CA. Since I moved from there to Boston 3 mo ago. But by mistake instead of my local office INS has mentioned the place as CA. So I am planning to go to the local Boston ASC.
  Shoul I go and stand in line, early in the morning or any time should be fine??
  Any info is appreciated.
Thanks..

I don\'t think that will be necessary. Go anytime before 4:00

They are open on Sat. until 2:00 too.

People at Boston ASC are pretty helpful-they might be able to do your FP right here. They do not have a phone on-site number but you can call INS using the 1-800 number on your FP notice for more info.

Godd luck