Little confused

sboyina

I have been working at client site for last 5 years, my employer has applied my Green card. Current state is 140 approved and I485 >180 days. Recently my client has offered me a good position as permament employee with around 13% hike.

My client does not offer any immigration services and only employs GCs. They are also very stringent rules to give out any documenation. They are very reluctant to giveout anything except my pay, title. I am not sure AC21 work with it. As the company is very big they would not be able to make any exceptions in my case..

Please advise ASAP

AC21 is applicable to you. You can start working with the new company (in your case it is your clients) using your EAD. The only problem is that you should keep renewing your EAD from time to time without delay, so that you can continuously work. Apart from this, you do need your future company's support, in the sense they should be able to provide the employment letter and also, may need to produce more document on demand. If they agree to these, then you can go ahead and start working on EAD.