Lincoln, Nebraska address!?!?

cinoeye

Registered Users (C)
As I said in my thread, my form has been lost, check never cashed, so I need to send everything again.

But now there is another confusion.
I'm sending my from from Ohio, witch means Nebraska Service Center.
But what is the real address!?
Acrobat Reader N-400 gives this-
Nebraska Service Center
P.O. BOX 87426
Lincoln, NE 68501-7130

ON USIC page where you can download n-400, addres is this-
Nebraska Service Center
P.O. Box 87426
Lincoln, NE 68501-7426

When called yestarday to see what to do, and when told to void the check and send form again, lady gave me this address-
Nebraska Service Center
P.O.Box 87130
Lincoln, NE 68501-7130

Since my form has been lost, and weird thing is that I did not get it back, I want to do everything righ
It will be nice if someone from Ohio did send recently, and everything is ok, to give me the correct addres.
So please what is the correct addres from Ohio to Lincoln Nebraska!
Thank you all!!

cinoeye said:
As I said in my thread, my form has been lost, check never cashed, so I need to send everything again.

But now there is another confusion.
I'm sending my from from Ohio, witch means Nebraska Service Center.
But what is the real address!?
Acrobat Reader N-400 gives this-
Nebraska Service Center
P.O. BOX 87426
Lincoln, NE 68501-7130

ON USIC page where you can download n-400, addres is this-
Nebraska Service Center
P.O. Box 87426
Lincoln, NE 68501-7426

When called yestarday to see what to do, and when told to void the check and send form again, lady gave me this address-
Nebraska Service Center
P.O.Box 87130
Lincoln, NE 68501-7130

Since my form has been lost, and weird thing is that I did not get it back, I want to do everything righ
It will be nice if someone from Ohio did send recently, and everything is ok, to give me the correct addres.
So please what is the correct addres from Ohio to Lincoln Nebraska!
Thank you all!!

The most up-to-date official address is the one given at the USCIS website That is the address you should use.

However, the address currently given at the USCIS website for filing N-400 applications is NOT the second address on your list. The USCIS website gives the following address:

P.O. Box 87400
Lincoln, NE 68501-7400

See:
http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/us...nnel=52a46c854523d010VgnVCM10000048f3d6a1RCRD

The second address on your list is the address for N-400 applications of the military personell (I assume you are not one of them). That is what is written at the bottom of the main N-400 webpage at the USCIS site, if you read it carefully:

http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/us...nnel=db029c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1RCRD

Also, are you sure that your original application was really lost?
It usually takes a few weeks for the USCIS to cash a check and send a receipt notice. With the Christmas and New Year holidays there probably was an additional slowdown. When did you mail your original application?

cinoeye said:
Thank you for your responce.

Yea, it is lost. My form was sent in October!

This is where the second address came from

If you simply read what it says on the webpage you mention, you'll see:

"All naturalization applicants filing under the military provisions, section 328 or 329, should file their application at the Nebraska Service Center regardless of geographic location or jurisdiction." Then it gives the NE 68501-7426 address you cited. I am assuming you are not applying for naturalization based on your service in the U.S. military, so this does not apply to you.

cinoeye said:
So I shuld go with this one?
P.O. Box 87400
Lincoln, NE 68501-7400

Yes.