LIN02001 approved

X-man

Registered Users (C)
LIN02001
EB2
RD 08/31/01
ND 10/01/01
No RFE

Finally approved for both my wife and myself per AVM and online. I checked online status at 8pm and it still said the old finger print stuff. Then I checked again at 10pm, it said the case was approved!

After many years of struggles, it is finally here.

Good luck to you all!

X-man

Any one knows how often will AVM get updated, and at what time(approx). I saw on the online inquiry FAQ page that it will get updated through out the day, but I am not sure about the AVM stuff. I did my fingerprints in April'02 but till now the message on AVM nor online got updated with that message... I really dont care about that message anyway, all that matters is when I get my approval :)

Good luck guys!

I did my FP on 5/1/02 but the AVM and Web still say "we mailed a notice requesting that you appear for fingerprint recording". I called up FBI (I got the phone # from one of the earlier posts) and found out that they sent back the results of both my wife's and mine the very next day i.e. 5/2/01. However they didnt reveal whehter it was cleared. Do any of the gurus, here, know what that means? And why deosnt NSC update the status if it had already received the results long back from the FBI?

BTW Congrats X-Man.

congrats, x-man.

Martin_GC, what that means is, while FBI sent your FP results to INS quickly enough, they are still languishing at NSC, waiting to be joined to your file, and this action being reported to their computer, which would update the AVM/online status message.

seems there's a whole buttload of us who have had their FPs done in the May/June timeframe, but there has been no further updates in their status reports.

same case here. done FP on Jun 12th. my msg still says "I-485 was received on ....... ". doesn't say anything about fingerprints. I called FBI after a month and they said, they sent them to INS on the same day. I, then talked to an IIO and she said they have received my FPs.
but, my msg is still the same. i don't think we need to worry much about the msg.

Pork Chop,
Pls correct me if I 'm wrong.

Thanks,

Congrats and enjoy !!!! :)

What I find most interesting is that I see Aug end approvals -- What happened to all the folks between Aug 14 and Aug 30 ???? Is this typical NSC erratic behaviour or people are not posting approvals on RUPNET.

By the way, my FP was done May 23 and AVM was never updated. Talked to FBI and they said they sent results to NSC next day but declined to provide status or any further details.

Yes guys!! Even my mssg still says 'Your 485 application was received......'. I don't think we need to worry much about it. I did my FP in April last week and later in May I checked with FBI and they said they already sent it to INS.

And, I share the same feelings as T-Rex... We don't see any approvals between Aug 15th and Aug 30th... but see approvals coming in for Aug 31st cases... Mine is Aug 15th... Just waiting for that mighty approval... spoke to IIO yesterday and he says the case is with the officer as of Sept 21st.

Hope things move fast and we all get our approvals :)

Pls guess 485 approval time 4me

RD 08/10/01
ND 09/19/01
LIN-01-268-XXXXX

Still Waiting for approval

Initially 4 weeks before when i checked Onlinestatus message was 'FP processing completed - non-ident...... blah ......blah..'

But now online message shows 'the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 APPLICATION TO ADJUST TO PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS were received, and processing has resumed on your case.'

Any idea how long it will take for my approval???

Regards
:)