limitation on status check

shankar919

Registered Users (C)
Am I the only one getting this error while checking my status ????? I got this error at 12/10/2003 12:10PM EST

We're sorry, but you have been denied access due to too many inquiries.

The purpose of the Customer Relationship Interface System is to give customers and their representatives access to case status information on their applications in our electronic inventory. To ensure that customers have full access to check on their cases, we use several volume limits.

You received this message because you repeatedly entered invalid receipt numbers.

If you believe the problem may be that you simply repeatedly made mistakes typing in the specific receipt numbers you wish to check, you can close your browser, come right back and try again. If you are blocked when you try again, it is because you either repeated your mistake or because your total volume of inquiries over the past 24 hours has at that point exceeded our overall volume limit, in which case you will be blocked for a period of time.

shankar919

Hope you are not doing status checks several times a day. Wait for a week now.

I think the best time to do a status check is after 8 PM everyday and once in the morning again until Saturday. No point doing checks between Saturday afternoon and Monday evening.