Letters to TSC asking for FP

ATLDesi

Registered Users (C)
Hi all,

How many here have sent letters by fax or mail to TSC, asking for FP?

I'd like to know from people who did get FP (and approval) and those that still have not gotten FP notices.

I'm thinking about sending a letter asking for FP because I'm the only one in my office between Feb 2002 and Dec 2002 who has not gotten FP. All others have received FP and in some cases apprvals.

Thanks

I sent a fax in Feb 2004 and a letter in March 2004 requesting FP. No response from TSC.

Last week I bugged my lawyer to contact TSC -- she confirmed having requested TSC to fingerprint me. Perhaps it's too early, but no response so far.

I don't know what else I can do but just wait for as long as it takes. I do get the feeling that the wave of approvals which is currently sweeping through already-FP'ed March and April 2002 filers will probably pass me by unless I can somehow get FP'ed before this wave reaches June 2002.

Deep sigh...

I have sent several letters to TSC requesting FP, also contacted Senators and congressmen. The only reply I have received thru congressman is "wait" The others did not even bother to reply. So I guess thats the only option :mad: