Letter to First Lady / Senator

pururwa

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

Could somebody tell me about the format of the letter to FL or atleast point me to one which is already posted somewhere on these forums...I remember seeing some discussions about that letter on this forum sometime back...

Thanks

Respected Sir:

I am writing this letter to you with a request to kindly help in expediting my background check with FBI that has been pending for nearly 2 years and 2 months now.

I would really appreciate if you would spend some of your valuable time to contact FBI and help in expediting my case. I do understand that under current circumstances, Homeland Security is of primary importance, but all I am asking for is an opportunity for someone to look into my case. My details are as given below. If anything else is required from my end, I will be more than happy to provide the information.

Thank you very much for your time and I hope to hear from you soon.

List all your details on the case
Name, DOB, Category, Service Center, Address
PD, I140, I485, FP
Phone No, Email Address.

Hi All,

Could somebody tell me about the format of the letter to FL or atleast point me to one which is already posted somewhere on these forums...I remember seeing some discussions about that letter on this forum sometime back...

Thanks

thanks man

Respected Sir:

I am writing this letter to you with a request to kindly help in expediting my background check with FBI that has been pending for nearly 2 years and 2 months now.

I would really appreciate if you would spend some of your valuable time to contact FBI and help in expediting my case. I do understand that under current circumstances, Homeland Security is of primary importance, but all I am asking for is an opportunity for someone to look into my case. My details are as given below. If anything else is required from my end, I will be more than happy to provide the information.

Thank you very much for your time and I hope to hear from you soon.

List all your details on the case
Name, DOB, Category, Service Center, Address
PD, I140, I485, FP
Phone No, Email Address.

do we need to send the "privacy act consent form" also with the letter? If yes, where can I find that form.

Thanks

congressman's office ask them to fax it to you. Or just write a statement at the bottom saying that you authorized to release this info.

do we need to send the "privacy act consent form" also with the letter? If yes, where can I find that form.

Thanks