Letter from USCIS

shanmanz

Registered Users (C)
Recieved a letter from USCIS saying they recieved address change and that I must submit AR-11 form to London KY office or the case may be delayed. I have mailed the form 15 days back. How will I know if they recieved it?? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Ar-11

My 5 cents of advise:

Send another copy of AR-11 via certified mail. When you go to the post office have a copy of your filled AR-11 form. Ask the postman to stamp the copy of AR-11. This will show the current mail date. As soon as you get the response that mail has been delivered, make a copy and send it to CIS. Better be safe than sorry!

Good Luck

My experience

In my case, I have filled the AR-11 form and sent to London, KY each time (2 times I have changed) I changed my address. However they didn't updated in the USCIS database. I had to again sent another copy to London, KY and to my attorney's office to file the address change. First time it worked. Second time my FP notices were NOT delivered to my new address because the post office didn't deliver when there is a forwarded address; Again I had to go thru via my attorney's office to file it. This was happend 6 months back. Recently when I was trying to enquire about the EAD renewal, call the VSC service center phone and when spoke to the customer service rep they told me that even we fill the AR-11 form and sent to London, KY its our responsibility to call the service center and get it updated by speaking to a cs rep! I don't understand then why we need to fill AR-11 and sent to KY when they are not doing anything with it. Instead, USCIS should be able to provide us a website link where we can update our changed adress online or AR-11 form app should be entered online so that we get a conf. number & the details are readily availble to them for reivew..