Letter from SJC members to Bill Frist

munnu77705 said:
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=334

after reading this...i think our future is with Frist now

Some of you guys who just keep on posting immigrationvoice.org links here on immigrationportal.com and not the actual text of the message, you should know that not all of us are able to access IV from work due to proxy filtering. As much as we love to visit IV site, some of us are unable to do so and hence would really want you guys to either post the entire message here or not post it at all.

It doesn't make sense to post a link which can't be accessed. I know it's not your fault but a entire message will serve people better, if that's the real intention. Thanks.

GCard_Dream said:
Some of you guys who just keep on posting immigrationvoice.org links here on immigrationportal.com and not the actual text of the message, you should know that not all of us are able to access IV from work due to proxy filtering. As much as we love to visit IV site, some of us are unable to do so and hence would really want you guys to either post the entire message here or not post it at all.

It doesn't make sense to post a link which can't be accessed. I know it's not your fault but a entire message will serve people better, if that's the real intention. Thanks.

GC Dream..the one i posted is a letter in PDF format of the original letter...and we cant read it until we get into IV site...i could not cut and paste it...u will know wht i am tlking abt whn u get into IV site

munnu77705 said:
GC Dream..the one i posted is a letter in PDF format of the original letter...and we cant read it until we get into IV site...i could not cut and paste it...u will know wht i am tlking abt whn u get into IV site

Thanks for the clarification munnu77705. I'll check it out at IV site when I get home.

I hope you didn't mind my frustration about the message links. It's like reading a headline of a breaking news but not able to read the actual details. As long as we have been waiting for this GC, I guess our patience is starting to run thin :) , if you know what I mean.

Last edited by a moderator:
No problems man.. i think we are all getting on the edge now.. these behind the scenes deal-making\lobbying\bartering are too much. Our hopes keep see-sawing based on every news that comes out.