Letter for Future Employment? How?

I love INS

Registered Users (C)
I was among those unlucky ones who got laid off before 180 days. More sadly, the lawyer hired by my old employer totally bailed out...

Some folks mentioned on this forum that I need a future employment letter from my sponsoring employer. My question is, what should this letter state? Has anyone ever provided this kind of letter to INS?

Your hints on how to prepare such a letter will be appreciated!!

After one month searching, finally located a job. Still can not sleep tight. It\'s so unfair for us GC waiters to go through this ordeal!

God bless all of us!!

Case Detail:

PD: 09/99
RD: 02/01
ND: 02/01
FP: 06/29/01

Currently on EAD.

No Title

Hi waiter618,
Congratulations!!.
When they asked for pay stubs, did you provide them pay stubs from your current employer and not the sponsor employer? If so, did you also provide a current employer letter along with the sponsor employment letter? Please help. I\'m in the similar situation now.

thanks -- simpleguy

No Title

waiter 618,

I am in the same boat. Would you email ( superhero1.att.net ) me the sample employment letter. I would like to get the letter now in case the company
shut down. I asked my laywer, but he did not reply me. The laywer
was hired by the company.

Thanks,
GC021501 ( superhero1.att.net )

No Title

The employment letter is from sponsoring company, the pay stub comes from current company. The employment letter is nothing new than re-stating what\'s in the 140 application. i.e.. job duty, salary, interest of hiring after green card got approved.
Hope this helps!