Lets see how the NSC will work after the regression?

I485sept03

Registered Users (C)
please any approvals or RFE today post your nationality, EB type and PD.

Last edited by a moderator:
Blinkingstar, you should receive the magic email very soon, your FP Dec 2004, it is very soon...lets hope for the best.

RFE issued on 12/29. Haven't received it yet though. My lawyer says, even after we respond to it, they will hold the approval until my PD becomes current, which is 2/22/2002. I just hope that is not the case.

Has INS got your FP

AlexMN said:
Why would they move fast from now on? What changed?

Hi Alex,

Has INS got your FP?Is your online status changed after FP?

Please update.

Thanks-Panch

I485sept03 said:
please any approvals or RFE today post your nationality, EB type and PD.

Hi I485sept03,

Mine has not been updated as I also done my FP in APR, 03.

Please update.

Thanks-Panch

RFE issued

RFE issued for dependent, primary's application already approved. They asked for marriage certificate and any document including I94, I765, I20 to show work with authorization since original entry in US. It is mentioned that for working without authorization more than 180 days I should pay the penalty fee of 1000$ and file form I485(A). My opinion is that they want me to pay the penalty. My lawyer advice was to sent the documents and a 1000$ check with the comment that if the documents are not enough to prove my lawful employment then they can cash the check, otherwise they can sent the check back.
I am working on gathering the requested documents and will see what the USCIS will decide.
ND:09/2002
2FP:08/2004
RFE:12/2004

panch said:
Hi Alex,

Please update.

Thanks-Panch

Panch,

I did my FP on 06/15. The LUD is 06/16 ... no updates ever since. I believe they got my FP the next day?

panch said:
Hi I485sept03,

Mine has not been updated as I also done my FP in APR, 03.

Please update.

Thanks-Panch

Hi Panch,

I did my FP in April 2003 no change on the message still Received on Sept 2003.
There is 25% of the cases of my day with Received status, I don't think it is something to worry about.

R u EB2 or EB3?

AlexMN said:
Panch,

I did my FP on 06/15. The LUD is 06/16 ... no updates ever since. I believe they got my FP the next day?

Alex,
R U EB2 or EB3?

Thanks-Panch

I485sept03 said:
Hi Panch,

I did my FP in April 2003 no change on the message still Received on Sept 2003.
There is 25% of the cases of my day with Received status, I don't think it is something to worry about.

Thanks for info.

Can you also let me know about your EB2 or EB3 and which state you belongs to?

I am from OHIO and my LUD has also not changed since filing.

Thanks-Panch

AlexMN said:
What's that? :) No, really, I have seen these all over the board but I have no clue what they mean.

Alex,

These are the categories underw hcih you can file your Green card.

EB1 is for PhD etc

EB2 is for Degree plus 5 years ofr industry exp

EB3 is for Degree but do not have 5 yeras of exp etc.

In Which Category you filed?

Thanks-Panch

panch said:
Thanks for info.

Can you also let me know about your EB2 or EB3 and which state you belongs to?

I am from OHIO and my LUD has also not changed since filing.

Thanks-Panch

I am IND-KS-EB3

Haven't the NSC Idiots sobered up yet after all the Holidays they had?I have not seen any approvals last few days...When are they all getting back to work?

ND 1/31/03
FP2 11/19/04

Last edited by a moderator:
ssk007 said:
Haven't the NSC Idiots sobered up yet after all the Holidays they had?I have not seen any approvals last few days...When are they all getting back to work?

ND 1/31/03
FP2 11/19/04

it thats the case then why my LUD changed yesterday....is it system bug or they realy did something on my case.....sometimes I just think that LUD change has no real meaning...may be the first one has but not the others...they should put message out there that what exactly they are doing or did.....or if its pending then the reason....