Let's create petition :-)

akundalic

Registered Users (C)
Guys, what do you think about starting a petition to help ourselves. If at least 10% of 96000 people waiting on the list sign and at least one of their friends .... guess the number. We can at least start with this. I will be out for three weeks and I will personally start it when I come back from my vacation. I think this is a long shot, but it is a worth trying. I think we can get a lot of signatures, but we have to came up with the story. Can everybody write a small or big letter that we can include in the e-mails and on the petition site. It should include everybody’s case, like asylum, waiting for the spouse and some other unjust situation that we face in everyday life, and trust me, there are people who care and who will sign. DO NOT INCLUDE PERSONAL INFO! After we have enough signatures, then we can see what to do after that. What do you think guys? We have to try something. I’m waiting since Dec ’99 and it is killing me … Imagine people before me. At least we will feel better that we tried something. Here is the link. Let’s set up a letter first, and then we will set up free petition at: http://www.petitiononline.com
If you want guys, I can collect emails from you and I will write final letter, but I won’t be able to start on it until August 19. So let’s say ... Send me an email what do you think it should be included in the petition, and when I come back, I will finalize letter and post it here for your guys approval. Come on, we need a lot of responses here guys. Don’t just read this msgboard, respond. I’m setting up new mail for this. Write me at asylumhelp@bosnanetradio.com
Let me know what do you think, and if it is good idea, start sending me e-mails.
:D

You are right

akundalic,
You are right. We must do something.For known reason not all asylee want publish their story on public sites.( of couse, it will be good if some one wants share his/her experience). akundalic,
could you start to create the petition you mentioned and I will follow you.......