Let this thread be active...

gcinfo1971

Registered Users (C)
Guys,

I know lot of people who are in US ( on H1B) are getting Canada PR. Many of them may not be moving but some are. Those who are not moving -there may be many reasons -mostly because they are already settled here. I am sure some of them who feel they are put up here will move there if they find suitable or better job in Canada. So let this forum be active, help each other in find the right jobs.

Guys , those who got jobs and those who are settled there can post their experiences - that is very much helpful.

Thanks.

gcinfo1971 said:
Guys,

I know lot of people who are in US ( on H1B) are getting Canada PR. Many of them may not be moving but some are. Those who are not moving -there may be many reasons -mostly because they are already settled here. I am sure some of them who feel they are put up here will move there if they find suitable or better job in Canada.

Does this means you can still stay in the US when H1B is up but u hv Canada PR? I'm thinking of applying for Canada PR as my 6 years of H1B in US is coming up real soon, and no luck w/ GC application w/ my current employer. Please advise.
Thanks.