Let\'s welcome Gking on board here though I don\'t know when he will be in.

GKing is on his way ...

He is is in.. I just checked .. he got his 140 approval.. Please also welcome Hari - the great tracker admin..

GKing - you should participate in the next Senate election soon...

Searching for the familar I-140 Texas names....

Here we are....

I was looking for some familar names in this site and trying to read as much as I can for 485 as I got approved only 2 days back. Trying to get as much information as I can so that I dont have to waste time when I receive my papers from the attorney....

Seeing your name and Gotsc, I knew I had to say "Present , sir"...

Gotsc & UtAgug_140

After my medical, will the result be given to me or will the doctor send it to INS?

How long does it take approximately to get the medical process done. I mean, are the results given in 3 days time? Have you both finished this stage? - Thanks

Result will be given to you to mail to INS/Lawyer

1. Usually it will be given to you in a sealed envelope.. please make sure that you do not open it... Try to get all the vaccines and tests done before you go to doctor(MMR, TD, TB skin test, RPR, HIV etc.)..

2. Well, it depends.. You should try to get a doctor\'s appointment first.. then go to county health or your personal doctor to take care of the vaccination and tests.. get the results and then go to INS doctor... Make sure doctor spells your name right.. this is important.. Make a copy of all the documents (INS is good at loosing documents) and then let him seal the envelope...

Did I answer your questions??

We need GKING here, I have not seen any one good tracker like the way we had in 140

Thank you, UtAug_140

I have got an appointment only first week of next month. The person who gave me the appointment tells me they will do all the test. Do you advice I go ahead and get some of the test done so that I dont even waste a day or two? Does the civil surgeons do all the test , or will they send me to another place to do them?

I would move heavens and earth if I don\'t have to waste a minute due to my companies financial reasons.

www.e-nairobi.com/aos

The charts are not available but otherwise the reports are real time and captures essential 485 data.

No Title

Since the civil sergeon told you that he would take care of everything, I think you may wait. If I were you, I will double check with him first.. If you want, you may go to county/parish health dept. where all these can be done for a minimal fee... They are very efficient .. I got all my report by two days...

Why you have to wait until first week of next month.. If you want you may go to some other doctors in your nearby city and get it done by any of them... The sooner the better...

By the way, sorry for the delayed reply...

No Title

GKing .. my friend.. it is always better to be upfront about anything... If i were you I will tell them that I worked from
10/00-present: work in company
10/99-8/99: work in company

Otherwise, question of unauthorized employment will come...

I did the same as I told you about A#... i had a sort of A#, in my approval.. Lawyer told me not to use it... I will see whether it matches with the one they assign on the Receipt Notice..

Good luck..

Hi Gking, welcome on board. A# is on your I-140 approval notice.

The same number appears on my 485 receipt notice.
I-485 RD Jan. 9, 2002, FP March 8.

Gking\'s A#, File Number (A-), and Alien Registration Number

Hi, Gking, you can use your A# on your i-140 approval notice when you file your i-485, or leave it blank. I suggest you fill it with your A# on your i-140 approval notice.