June 11 08: FP Notice received Date
June 26,08: FP changed myself as out of country
AUGUST 9,08 FP done
CASE Disappeared on line Sep 11,08
Sep 9 08 : Interview notice Date
Sep 15,08 Letter recieved
Oct 27 08 : PASSED( ADL)
OATH NEXT MONTH ( IA)

There was a TYPO in my middle name. I told the IO that this wasn't my middle name ( it was my dad's middle name not my husband's) and my moddle name is that of husband.
She insisted that I change the name ans a letter for OATH cermony would be sent in a month. Today I got the letter for OATH cermony at the District Court Atlanta next moth.

Hopw ever the name has not been changed.
I have never chaged my name untill I got married 10 years ago
Thanks in advance for your help.

PREVIOUS POST

I went to the interview today and passed. My appointment time was 8.25 AM today and I went to USCIS at 7.45 AM. The IO called me for interview at 8.39AM and the interview was over by 9.10 AM.

Looked at my green card, driver's license (for ID proof) and passport.
Usual questions , asked where did I go ( I was out of the country for 60 days ) after I filled Form N 400.
How many children I had , when was I married , paid TAXES , basically you have to answer every question in the application VERBALLY under OATH.

After answering all questions, she took my signatures (in cursive letters) and gave me N-652 (Naturalization Interview Results) form and she checked "You passed the tests of English and U.S history and government". She also checked "A) Congratulations! your application has been recommended for approval".
NOW here where the PLOT thickens:

Some how my middle name turned out to be my Fathers middle name ( as I changed my name after marriage 11 years ago I have carried my husband's middle name all the time and she insisted this was my legal name.
To cut the story short she said it will take another 2 weeks to fix this and I will be recieving an OATH DATE next month.

She also told me that if I didn't want to change my legal name ?????? I could take the OATH today.
I didn't argue with her. I am 100% sure this was a TYPO on my part as I had filled the forms on line ( AUTO FILL PDF FORMAT)