Leavy, Frank & Delaney

FOM

Registered Users (C)
Anybody with experience using this firm - Adam Frank, MD for filing EB1EA? Any responses appreciated. Thanks

yes i did, on the recommendation of a colleague of mine at work. They were ok. My NIW sailed through fine. EA got rejected. Then, reapplied on my own and it went through. I would say - you got to do most of the leg work - as with any attorney. But they are approachable and will meet and talk to you any time. Not so great with getting ur package out on time - you got to keep pushing. On the whole, seemed to be ok.

What was the reason for your EA getting rejected? Did you improve your credentials for the next filing? Or do you believe the problem was with their packaging/presentation alone?

credentials pretty much the same...i would not blame so much the packaging/presentation - but i just a real nasty adjudicator who sent a 4 page RFE questioning every little thing we put in there. This was at NSC. When i reapplied later, i sent it to TSC and with premium and within 5 days of applying, got my approval.

Thank you madmonkey for your input. So far I am thinking of going with them... kind of lesser evil! I am one of the scared ones, who are ready to do all the scientific part put still need the lawyer to send out the petition.

Anybody with experience using this firm - Adam Frank, MD for filing EB1EA? Any responses appreciated. Thanks

Hi FOM,

I am also considering Leavy Frank for EB1EA and EB2NIW. I was wondering if you went ahead with these guys and what has been your experience. If not, what other rout (self application, other lawer) did you opt for. Any information will greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi madmonkey

I am also thinking of applying for EB1EA and EB2NIW through leavy frank. They don't seem to be too excited about my case due to low number of citations (40) although they say everything else looks great. An advice? I am little worried about applying on my own.Thanks.