LC in Texas

billycert

Registered Users (C)
Hi, All;

Please tell me how to track the LC process in Texas? Why there is no one here post information for LC for Texas?

Thank you!

hi there I have my case in labor still pending since july 2002 and waiting go to immigration.com and click on labor certification and after that get the phone number dial in and follow the instructions

I am in the same boat too...awaiting TX SESA approval filed in July, 2002

hi Akhil,

Is you case still in TX SESA? Have your lawyer told anything the TX SESA scenario. I am in the same boat too. My RIR/EB2 application was filed last year in July & my PD is july22,2002, but no reponse so far..I was hoping it could be 3-4 months, but as of today its about 7 months and not getting anywhere...any thoughts...

Kumar

my case got cleared from texas sesa in aug'02 1st week & sent to dallas for final approval for LC approval, nothing is moving since then, I called them & they told me that they are processing july 12'02 cases for final approval, I asked them why it is taking time, they told me that only 1 person is working on this approval certification at dallas office. anyobdy who knows about federal labor please keep updates going on.