LC case closed after 45 days notice

kkpr

Registered Users (C)
Here is the situation:

My lawyer had received the 45 day notice from DOL, to inform DOL that he wants to continue my LC processing. He had faxed the letter immediately(within 45 days). He just received a letter from the Backlog Processing center that they had not recieved a letter in 45 days. So they closed my case.

In response to that my lawyer sent a letter with the receipt of Fax and an affidavit that he had faxed all letters on time. Here are my questions:

1) will this help reopen my case and continue my Labor Processing?
2) Cases like mine are rare, or it happens with many applications?

Please help. Thank you very much.

kkpr said:
Here is the situation:

My lawyer had received the 45 day notice from DOL, to inform DOL that he wants to continue my LC processing. He had faxed the letter immediately(within 45 days). He just received a letter from the Backlog Processing center that they had not recieved a letter in 45 days. So they closed my case.

In response to that my lawyer sent a letter with the receipt of Fax and an affidavit that he had faxed all letters on time. Here are my questions:

You should file a law suite on DOL if they do not reopen your case.

There have been many cases like yours...

Attorney did the right thing...hot pursuit is the only option to go from here on. Get verbal and written confirmation....from DOL written is probably the best bet.

Follow this link for other sufferers...however there is good news though
http://immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=170686

kkpr said:
Here is the situation:

Sent letter by fax

Now I am so worried. My employer sent the letter by fax the same day he receveid it, but did not send it by mail. The lawyer told him that it was enough sending it by fax.
How long after you sent the response did you receive the letter from BRC saying that they closed your case?