Lawyer withdrew my 485 !!

amustaf

Registered Users (C)
today .He sent an email to me and also informed me on phone.he is a racist.doesn\'t want to deal with pakistanis no more.i am angered at islam now.today morning i took all 3 copys of quran and have placed them in my 3 bathrooms as tissue paper.allah wipe the evil scum from face of earth and quran wipe my ass clean

I agree with gc_home

We call god with different names but our ultimate goal is same, those who don\'t understand are bad guys. No religion teaches to kill human being.

god and innocent lives taken by terrorists are way more important that the damn green-card, but this

So, back to green-card, amustaf, your lawyer had no right to do this, it as an obvious and totally unjustified abuse, he can lose his license for this. A lawyer\'s first duty is to represent his client as good as he can, even if he knows that the client is personally responsible for the most horrible crimes. If the lawyer don\'t like this, he can stop representing his client, but under no circumstances can he use his position to damage his client\'s interests, this is a crime.

It may be stressing and it may delay you a little bit, but with the help of another lawyer (this time try to find one with brains) you should be able to put your GC back on track and even get compensation for the abuse made by the current guy (saying "current lawyer" would be wrong). If he don\'t want to settle with you, with a god lawyer you can even put him out of business.

Act fast, keep us updated and good luck!

"Those who not beleave Allah (God) not doing good must be go to Hell."

gc_hope said with an accent that "Those who not beleave Allah (God) not doing good must be go to Hell." So he speaks just like a terrorist. Is such a kind of person qualified for green card? Let\'s ask FBI ok? They should be able to find out who "gc_hope" is.

I have a lot of muslim friends and none of them speaks like gc_hope. Shame on you! If I go to hell, I go after you, Dostee!

don\'t believe amustaf!!!

this email sounds like a fake. and he may be trying to start flame-emails between groups. just a friendly warning to you all...

Right he\'s a fake and not a nice person

He posted another thread saying the Pakistan foreign minister
had been violated and it wasn\'t true.

Some people take joy in other people\'s sorrow. I really
feel sorry for those type of people.