Lawyer says I am Approved

bekarar

Registered Users (C)
hi all,

Just received an email from my lawyer that he has received approval for my AOS application. I have requested him to fax me a copy so I can see it for myself.

USCIS website still shows

"On July 27, 2004, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made."

No email received from USCIS either.

I am trying to call USCIS now (listening to the stupid waiting music) and confirm.

-bekarar

I also just heard from my lawyer that my case is also approved but the online status still says that my finger printing was recd on so and so date.

WAC-03
ND - 10/02/02
FP1 - 10/27/02
FP2 - 07/30/04

LUD change -> 08/06/04 -> 08/09/04->08/13/04->08/17/04->08/18/04

I called the 800 number but they asked me to check the status at a later time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Confirmed that my AOS (I485) is now approved

My lawyer just faxed me copies. Only mine is approved my wife's petition (derivative) is still pending.

My LUDs were

6/27 (FP recvd) ->8/17 (no change) ->8/18 (no change)

RFE during I-140 (many moons ago)
No RFE during I-485
EB3 LC Sub

Same employer throughout, no change

I called the 800 number and spoke with a stupid operator who could not tell me if I am approved, could not tell me if online status updates are scheduled for some weekend job and could not tell me who within USCIS can confirm if they emailed me an approval notice. All she told me was that if your lawyer says you got approval then you are approved.

My experience is that an LUD after FP when the message doesn't change is a good thing. My LUD changed on 8/17 after FP and that is my Notice date on approval document.

I wish all the folks on this board luck and thank all of you and Rajeev Khanna who made this wait a lot more bearable.

See you all in the stamping/plastic tracker soon :)