lawyer is under investigation!!!! Help ..help

Tx2

Registered Users (C)
Hi all!
I am from DC. My lawyer was considered a good DESI lawyer but I come to know that he is under investigation by INS and IRS. His firm did fraud and involved in making fake documents.

His firm got lots of clints which are genuine. My file is also with him .

Now I am planning to change lawyer. How I can do that? Does it may cause delay on processing time of my I 485.

Thanks

You did not post your full details.
What is gc history? RD, ND, etc etc. . .
That would help us to give better suggestions

Can you give some details?

There might be many of us here with the same lawyer representing us. Can you post some details about your lawyer so that others can take corrective measures too?

Now

We should investigate Tx2 :D:D

Tx2 ... are you afraid ?
I could have answered your question, but other members need a reply back from you?
So give the lawers name for the benefit of all. This forum is for sharing info ...

Do not hesitate that your advice will benefit others..:D:D
Try to cultivate habit of GIVING atleast when you expect returns

Originally posted by 1amShantanuB
Now

We should investigate Tx2 :D:D

Tx2 ... are you afraid ?
I could have answered your question, but other members need a reply back from you?
So give the lawers name for the benefit of all. This forum is for sharing info ...

Do not hesitate that your advice will benefit others..:D:D
Try to cultivate habit of GIVING atleast when you expect returns

Good one ! Give something & take something !

Sorry for late response. I wasnot using computer today. Here you go...Information about Lawyer:

Name: Mohamed Alamgir

Address: 1010 Vermont Avenue, N.W., Suite 618, Washington, D.C. 20005

Tel. 202-842-5165

Hope this works. If you guys have your file with him be careful. INS is doing its job.

Change of Lawyer procedure : contact a new Lawyer and work out the fee details. Look for an economical lawyer if your's is a strong case. If there are loopholes in your case, then go for a good lawyer. The new lawyer will know the procedure of informing
BCIS about change of Lawyer (Basically nothing else but filing a G28 form)