LAWSUIT FILED...STATUS STILL PENDING (over 60 days)

JD001

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

I filed the Madamus action and my status for Naturalzation is still pending even after 60 days have passed. The US DA office initally asked for few weeks of extension and now want me to appear for 2nd interview (if I agree) and leaving the interview questionaire to be open-ended.

What I am worried and reading from this forum it seems that their are individuals who appeared for the 2nd interview only to find out that they were denied based on some descripencies that the USCIS picked up and used it against the applicants.

In my case, one time my file was sent to Wasington, national security team to review. USCIS wanted to interview me again and were ok to limit the scope of the interiew to one subject (unwilling to share what the subject matter is). Now, they want the interview to be open-ended.

I am interested to know:
1. If anyone has a similar expereince and is it really worth appearing for the 2nd interview or does it more or less turn out be a interogation tactics.
2. What is the likelyhood of my wining given that they do not want to share what they have against me and therefore I proceed with the litgation in court.
3. If I get denied at the Federal Court level....am I doomed. Can I still retain my greencard.
4. Is it still a Name check issue? or have they pulled anything against me from the past that they are unwilling to share and want to use it against me.

I will appreciate anyone input
Regards,
JD