Latest NSC Processing Time Report

NSC is the first to release it's dates with no date change in processing.....They are really working hard to release next date now.....Great Work NSC.......

It seems that they have moved teh Advanced Degree I-140 from Sep 15 2003 to Sep 30 2003. Atleast something moving.........

Gosh! these guys don't realize, Ohata gave them a 2 page memo with P.T.O on it. And as usual, he used the template and forget to remove the P.T.O from the last page. :eek:

God! Mercy NSC. :D

I believe this is a good sign if NSC does not reverse the dates again as they have done earlier. I think traction has shifted from eb3 to eb2 (finally phew). This should hopefully progress the dates in a more meaningful manner.

dates moved....? Uh.....

GCchahtahun said:
It seems that they have moved teh Advanced Degree I-140 from Sep 15 2003 to Sep 30 2003. Atleast something moving.........

It has been more than twice that they earlier moved the dates from 9/15 to 10/15 and retrogressed to 9/15 again in the following updated processing report. i won't be suprised if this happens again.

just today, one friend posted here at his EB-2 was approved, RD: 10/16/03.
so, what the heck this 9/30 date on the report means to us??

for all of us, all it matters is when wil we get our I-140 approved..

-aws

I was really looking forward to this report. And not the dates for 140 is unchanged. if we can get an accurate date for 140 we can start tracking again when we will be reached (11/24/03 for me). Now we have to hope that the Jan 31st report shows an accurate date and then wait for Feb 15 to see progress speed. 1 month from now before we would be able to make calculation on how long our cases will take! And that is only if they do not f**** up the Jan 31 report as well!!!

Last year the memo resulted in 9+ months of inactivity for NSC. If be end Jan (1 month after newest BS memo) there is no progress, then we are again looking at the long haul and we can write 2005 off as well I guess.

Sorry - I'm very negative right now and need to vent. I really need AC21 for my own sanity!

Inquiries....?

bigbadwolf said:
The "heck" it means to us is that when dates progress, people can initiate enquiries into cases.

How many of us have RD well before 9/30 to initiate an inquiry?

Even if a handful # of us do, then before your inquiry shoots to CIS, they will shoot another processing report to us by retrogressing that date!

i think it's a pretty "smart" thing for NSC not to update 140 processing time. So we can't initiate an inquiry for our cases if our ND is after aug 2003. it really sucks!

honeysusu said:
i think it's a pretty "smart" thing for NSC not to update 140 processing time. So we can't initiate an inquiry for our cases if our ND is after aug 2003. it really sucks!

Yeah - the less often they update the dates the less they have to work! There's no incentive for them to update the dates but all the incentive in the world not to update the dates.

And here we sit and beg and hang off any piece of information they spit out!

Nobody knows whats happening with NSC. Seems like they have no plans for moving ahead. I wonder when NSC processing report is out, nobody in USCIS questions about the unchanged I-140 dates for last so many months? Why are they completely stuck at 08/03 forever ?

can our lawyers not do anything about this issue or are they here for just filling up forms and submitting applications ????

iknowitall said:
can our lawyers not do anything about this issue or are they here for just filling up forms and submitting applications ????

I don't think our lawyers are any good except may be few. They just here to rip off our pockets and submit applications. They are no good. I wonder what is AILA doing ? Can AILA escalate this NSC issue ?

No Finger print notice

I filed I140 and I485 last July 2004. Yet I have not received any RFE or finger print notice. My wife filed in August, she got FP notice in Sep 2004. Any idea? Is there any one who filed in July or before who did not get FP notice or is it only me?

kumarrad said:
I filed I140 and I485 last July 2004. Yet I have not received any RFE or finger print notice. My wife filed in August, she got FP notice in Sep 2004. Any idea? Is there any one who filed in July or before who did not get FP notice or is it only me?

Maybe you should start a new thread to get your question answered

hopeofgc said:
Nobody knows whats happening with NSC. Seems like they have no plans for moving ahead. I wonder when NSC processing report is out, nobody in USCIS questions about the unchanged I-140 dates for last so many months? Why are they completely stuck at 08/03 forever ?

This is scary. That reminds me the time 485 stopped for almost 2 years. Anyone remember that?